2021 Exhibition & Sale Details
Indiana Heritage Arts, Inc. is proud to announce we are entering the 43rd year of our annual Exhibition & Sale, held in the historic Brown County Art Gallery in beautiful Brown County, Indiana. The exhibition attracts entrants from Indiana and artists who have ties with Indiana. It is regarded as one of the top exhibitions in the state. The Exhibition & Sale offers over $20,000 in cash awards, including our IHA Gold Best of Show Award in the amount of $5,000.
Indiana Heritage Arts, Inc. believes in judging the works of the artists in person. The judge will view each painting in the Brown County Art Gallery and make their selection based on their criteria. Because of this judging technique, we require that all artists drop off their artwork to the gallery in advance of the judging. Drop off details are provided below and can be found on our website - IndianaHeritageArts.org.
NEW FOR 2021
• CaFÉ is our new online registration format. All entries must be made online through CaFÉ - click here to enter
• If you are not already registered with CaFÉ, you can set up a portfolio free of charge
• There is a $30 entry fee and a $35 IHA 2021 Membership fee, both are non-refundable
• All entrants must be a 2021 member of Indiana Heritage Arts to enter. If you are a new artist, or have not yet paid your dues, you can pay your dues when entering the show.
• You will receive a confirmation email from CaFÉ once you complete your online application with an attachment of your painting tags
• You must print and securely attach the tags to the back of each of your paintings
• Late entries will not be accepted
• New entries will not be accepted on drop-off days
• All IHA members will be listed on the IHA website - IndianaHeritageArts.org
• A list of juried artists and accepted works will be posted on our IHA website and social media platforms on June 9, 2021
• Award winners will be posted on our IHA website, social media platforms, and our online gallery IHAGallery.org on June 11, 2021 after 6 pm
• All works not juried into the show will be available for pickup June 10. Please call the gallery in advance to schedule a time for pickup - 812.988.4609