Artist Delivery of Work 2021
ARTIST DELIVERY OF WORK
We will once again offer early drop-off dates and times for your artwork in order to spread out the intake of artist and paintings. Once you have received an email confirmation of your entry, make your online appointment. These scheduled dates and times will be the only times artists will be permitted to drop off their paintings. Appointments are scheduled to allow 15 minutes for delivery. Please make sure to have everything ready to drop off.
- We will email each entrant a pdf file with their detailed painting tags a few days after the Call for Entry deadline May 11, 2021.
- These tags are to be securely attached to the back of each painting
- Should you need additional tags or have an entry change, blank tags will be available during drop off at the gallery
- Drop-offs will be in the Stevens Art Studio; entrance is on your right as you are walking up to the gallery
- All COVID19 protocols will be in effect, masks and social distancing are required while inside
- The gallery office will be closed to artists
Online reservations must be made in advance. Click here to make your appointment.
2021 Early Drop Off Days
Sunday, May 16 | Noon - 3 pm
Monday, May 17 | 10 am - 1 pm
Tuesday, May 18 | 10 am - 1 pm
Sunday, May 23 | Noon - 3 pm
Monday, May 24 | 10 am - 1 pm
Tuesday, May 25 | 10 am - 1 pm
Final Artist Drop Off | 10 am - 4 pm
Sunday, June 6
Artists are to call the Gallery to make appointments for picking up entries not juried into the exhibit.