Artist Take-in Days 2020
ARTIST DROP OFF DETAILS
We have added some NEW early drop off dates & times to help spread out the intake of artists and paintings. We encourage the artists to take advantage of these early drop off dates. These will be the ONLY days and times artists will be permitted to drop off their paintings due to October typically being the busiest month. No exceptions will be made.
NEW Early Drop Off Days | 10 am - Noon
Sunday, September 27 & Monday, September 28
Sunday, October 4 & Monday, October 5
Sunday, October 11 & Monday, October 12
Regular Artist Drop Off | Sunday, October 18 | 9 am - 4 pm
Requirements for all drop-offs:
1. Tags must be securely attached to the back of each painting.
2. Tags must match information on entry form.
3. Artists can fill out new entry forms at drop off to make changes.
4. Tables will be set up outside with blank tags, writing materials and tape.
5. Gallery staff and IHA volunteers will be on hand to take paintings into the Gallery.
6. If inclement weather, tables will be placed on the old entrance porch.
7. No admittance to Gallery except during regular business hours.
8. All COVID19 protocols will be in effect including wearing of masks and social distancing.
9. Only Gallery staff will be permitted in the office.
Artists are to call the Gallery to make appointments for picking up entries not juried into the exhibit.
- October 18, 2020 09:00 AM
- October 12, 2020 10:00 AM
- October 11, 2020 10:00 AM
- October 5, 2020 10:00 AM
- October 4, 2020 10:00 AM
- September 28, 2020 10:00 AM
- September 27, 2020 10:00 AM